Steven Cohen to Remain on Robin Hood’s Board Amid CaseKelly Bit
Steven A. Cohen, the billionaire whose hedge-fund firm SAC Capital Advisors LP agreed to plead guilty to securities and wire-fraud charges, will stay on the board of the Robin Hood Foundation, the organization said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts