Riverbed Shares Jump as Activist Elliott Pushes for ChangeBeth Jinks and Nick Turner
Riverbed Technology Inc. shares rose the most in more than a year after activist fund manager Elliott Associates LP said it acquired a 10.4 percent stake and will push for strategic changes at the computer-networking company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe