Orange-Juice Futures Surge Most in Eight Months on Crop DiseaseMarvin G. Perez
Orange-juice futures jumped the most in eight months after the U.S. government said that Florida’s crop, the world’s second-biggest, will shrink 6.4 percent to the smallest since 1990 after a crop disease damaged groves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day