Dynegy Posts Profit as Units Exit Chapter 11: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
Nov. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Dynegy Inc. reported third-quarter net income of $22 million on revenue of $446 million, three days after the last of the companies in the power producer’s group emerged from bankruptcy reorganization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing