Copper Poised for Weekly Loss Before U.S. Payrolls, China PlenumBloomberg News
Copper is set for the biggest five-day loss in eight weeks, before the release of U.S. nonfarm payrolls data and start of a China Communist Party meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing