Blockbuster and the End of Movie-BuyingJanko Roettgers
Something funny happened this week when I read the news about Blockbuster shutting down all of its stores. For a split second, I thought: “Wow, this means I can buy lots of DVDs at discount prices.” Then I remembered that I don’t own a DVD player anymore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing