Aluminum Premium Seen by Harbor Falling After LME Warehouse PlanAgnieszka Troszkiewicz
Spot premiums for aluminum ingot will probably fall in the next few quarters after the London Metal Exchange’s decision yesterday to change the rules on warehousing to reduce waits for metal, according to Jorge Vazquez, managing director of Harbor Intelligence in Austin, Texas. The following are comments he made by e-mail today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis