Russian Stocks Gain Led by Gazprom as ECB Offsets GDP OutlookKsenia Galouchko
Russian stocks rose, led by exporters including OAO Gazprom, as the European Central Bank’s surprise rate cut offset concern over lower domestic growth forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing