Qualcomm CEO Says Was Looking at Some BlackBerry AssetsIan King
Qualcomm Inc., the world’s largest maker of chips used in mobile phones, looked at some of the assets of BlackBerry Ltd. before the struggling smartphone maker unveiled a turnaround plan after a takeover deal collapsed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States