Qantas to Close Maintenance Plant as Boeing 747s RetiredEdward Johnson
Qantas Airways Ltd., Australia’s largest carrier, said it will close its heavy maintenance plant in Victoria state at the end of March as the airline retires its fleet of Boeing Co. 747 jets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing