Elan and Wyeth Investors Seek to Block SAC Plea DealBob Van Voris and Christie Smythe
Investors in Elan Corp. and Wyeth asked to be heard in court to oppose SAC Capital Advisors LP’s criminal plea agreement, saying the deal should be rejected unless it holds the hedge fund accountable for illegal insider trading of their stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap