Denmark Cuts Mortgage Bond Risk in Intervention: Nordic CreditFrances Schwartzkopff and Peter Levring
Denmark’s government said it will seek to intervene in the nation’s mortgage bond auctions to address refinancing risks after industry steps proved inadequate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure