Commerzbank Cuts Risky Loans for Property, Shipping by ThirdDalia Fahmy and Nicholas Brautlecht
Commerzbank AG, Germany’s second-biggest lender, cut its riskiest shipping and property assets by 33 percent to 8 billion euros ($11 billion) in the third quarter after the sale of its U.K. real estate unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances