BlackBerry’s Chen Gets Pay Package About $88 MillionHugo Miller
John Chen, who will attempt to turn around BlackBerry Ltd. as its new executive chairman and interim chief executive officer, will get $3 million in salary and bonuses, as well as restricted stock valued at $85 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy