Thailand Gets Second LNG Spot Cargo From France at Map Ta PhutChou Hui Hong
PTT Pcl, Thailand’s importer of liquefied natural gas, received its second spot cargo from France at its Map Ta Phut terminal, ship-tracking data show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap