SunEdison Gets $176 Million for South Africa Solar PlantEhren Goossens
SunEdison Inc., the solar-plant developer and polysilicon supplier formerly known as MEMC Electronic Materials Inc., received 1.8 billion rand ($176 million) in financing for a project in South Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States