Solazyme Falls on Brazil Factory Delay: San Francisco MoverJustin Doom
Solazyme Inc., a U.S. producer of renewable oil from algae, declined the most in more than two years after saying commercial production at its Moema plant in Brazil will begin later than planned and it lowered its sales forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day