Malta Premier Muscat Vows to Beat EU’s Budget-Deficit ForecastKarl Stagno Navarra
Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat vowed to reach his government’s 2013 budget-deficit target of 2.7 percent of gross domestic project even as the European Commission sees the shortfall widening to 3.4 percent of GDP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing