Google Surge to $1,000 Spurs Biggest U.S. Office LeasesDan Levy
Google Inc., owner of the world’s most popular search engine, is also a dominant real estate deal maker that’s expanding its office space while nationwide demand from more traditional tenants wanes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States