Foster Small Stocks With Special Exchanges, SEC’s Gallagher SaysDave Michaels
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission should encourage the creation of special exchanges for trading smaller and less liquid stocks in an effort to boost the number of companies going public, a top regulator said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs