Rieussec ’09 Sauternes Holds Gains as Trading Volume IncreasesGuy Collins
The 2009 vintage of Chateau Rieussec, a Sauternes wine estate under the same ownership as Chateau Lafite Rothschild, is holding onto price gains amid increased trading volume even as its 2010s have fallen, Liv-ex data shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States