Lithuania on Track to Adopt Euro as EU Sees Deficit Reach LimitMilda Seputyte
European Union forecasts indicate Lithuania is meeting all economic criteria to join the euro area in 2015 even as an upwardly revised budget deficit underscores the challenges of qualifying for entry by the target date.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing