Imperial Tobacco Plans E-Cigarettes in 2014 as Smokers ‘Vape’Gabi Thesing and Matthew Boyle
Imperial Tobacco Group Plc said it will introduce two e-cigarette products in the coming year as more smokers start “vaping,” the term the industry has coined for consuming nicotine via aerosols.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt