NYSE’s Next Owner Says Small U.S. Investors Get Ripped OffMatthew Leising
The head of IntercontinentalExchange Inc., which is about to own the New York Stock Exchange, said U.S. equity markets are flawed because sophisticated traders are taking advantage of small investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed