Charlie Trotter, Chicago Restaurateur, TV Chef, Dies at 54Ryan Sutton
Charlie Trotter, the Chicago chef and philanthropist who helped usher American diners into an era of tasting menus and mandatory service charges, has died. He was 54.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone