Soggy Cereal Sales Push Kellogg to Cut JobsBy
Cereal sales haven’t been crunchy in years. Cautious consumers appear unwilling to splurge in the cereal aisle, and a crowd of new options, from Greek yogurts and bottled shakes to fast-food chains, vie for America’s breakfast attention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’