Minerva Rises to One-Month High After BRF Deal: Sao Paulo MoverDenyse Godoy
Minerva SA rose to a one-month high after acquiring two plants in Brazil’s top beef-producing state in a deal that gives BRF SA, the country’s biggest foodmaker, a 15 percent stake in the company and two seats on its board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas