Men’s Wearhouse Calls Jos. A. Bank’s Bid ‘Inadequate’Lindsey Rupp
Men’s Wearhouse Inc. said Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc.’s takeover bid undervalues the company and isn’t in the best interest of shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day