Leoville Barton 2006 Bordeaux at Eight-Month Liv-Ex HighGuy Collins
A case of 2006 Chateau Leoville Barton, a Bordeaux second-growth wine estate, fetched 408 pounds ($650) on Liv-ex, taking the vintage to its highest level for eight months amid some signs of increased trading activity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy