BofA, MERS Win Bid to Dismiss Most of Dallas County SuitMargaret Cronin Fisk and Tom Korosec
Bank of America Corp. and Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. persuaded a federal judge to dismiss most of a lawsuit claiming they shortchanged Texas counties out of uncollected mortgage filing fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks