Blackberry Said to Keep Pursuing Sale After Securing FinancingSerena Saitto
BlackBerry Ltd. will keep pursuing a sale of the company or units now that it has secured $1 billion in financing from investors led by Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd., according to people familiar with the situation.
The financing is intended to stabilize BlackBerry as it burns cash, the people said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision