A Harvard Professor Knows Why the Bloated Blockbuster Will Never DieBy
On a recent Monday morning, professor Anita Elberse ambled into her office at the Harvard Business School. An electric guitar signed by the members of Maroon 5 rests in the corner, a few Spider-Man action figures lay scattered on a bookshelf nearby, and a jersey for the Netherlands national soccer team hangs on the wall. Not long ago, as part of her research for academe, Elberse interviewed Alex Ferguson, the mercurial manager of Manchester United, who once, in a fit of locker room anger, allegedly kicked a shoe into David Beckham’s award-winning face.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing