Nets Center Andray Blatche Fined $15,000 for Obscene GestureNancy Kercheval
Brooklyn Nets center-forward Andray Blatche was fined $15,000 by the National Basketball Association for making an obscene gesture during his team’s 101-100 win over the Miami Heat two nights ago.
Blatche’s actions occurred with two minutes, 40 seconds left in the game on Nov. 1 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, according to Rod Thorn, president of the league’s Basketball Operations.
Blatche, 27, was celebrating a three-point shot by Brooklyn’s Joe Johnson when he made a gesture of a sexual nature on the sidelines, ESPN reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data