Muddy Waters Seen Right on NQ Mobile Payments, Wrong on CashDune Lawrence and Belinda Cao
Research firm Muddy Waters LLC was correct to focus on NQ Mobile Inc.’s delays in collecting customers’ payments as part of an 81-page report that labeled the Beijing-based mobile service provider a “massive fraud,” according to three accounting experts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks