Two French Radio Reporters Killed in Mali After KidnappingsFabio Benedetti-Valentini and Tanya Bindra
Two journalists working for Radio France Internationale were found dead yesterday in northern Mali, marking the first killings of reporters in the African country in at least two decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing