MasterCard Momentum Over Visa Seen Rising as Europe RecoversElizabeth Dexheimer
MasterCard Inc., the second-biggest U.S. payments network, is poised to further outperform bigger rival Visa Inc. amid a 3 percent gain by the euro this year and signs that European consumer spending is picking up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash