Cerberus Said to Join BlackBerry Founder to Explore OfferHugo Miller and Ian King
Cerberus Capital Management LP, which has teamed up with BlackBerry Ltd. co-founder Mike Lazaridis to explore a bid for the struggling smartphone maker, is in talks with Qualcomm Inc. about having the chipmaker join the coalition, two people familiar with the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's