Beanie Baby Billionaire Sentence Comes Amid Tax LeniencyDavid Voreacos
As billionaire Beanie Baby creator H. Ty Warner awaits his sentence for offshore Swiss bank tax evasion, he may find solace in the sentences many similar felons are getting -- probation or prison terms lighter than prosecutors wanted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks