Wi-Lan, AstraZeneca, FootAsylum: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Oct. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Wi-Lan Inc., the patent holder that suffered a setback last week when Apple Inc. won an infringement trial, said it will explore “strategic alternatives” including a possible sale of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts