U.K. Stocks Fall as Shell, AstraZeneca Post Profit DropNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks fell from their highest level since May as quarterly profit dropped at Royal Dutch Shell Plc and AstraZeneca Plc, while investors speculated the Federal Reserve may slow its pace of bond buying sooner than forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans