Cotton Futures Cap Longest Slump Since 1979 on SuppliesMarvin G. Perez
Cotton capped the longest slide in 34 years as the harvest accelerates in the U.S., the world’s top exporter, compounding a global glut that’s cutting costs for Levi Strauss & Co. and the makers of Hanes underwear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States