Afren Sees Full-Year Oil Production at Upper End of RangeNidaa Bakhsh
Afren Plc, a U.K. oil and gas producer in Africa and Iraq, said higher flows from Nigeria will push 2013 output toward the upper end of its forecast. Shares jumped to the most in more than two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis