Twitter Pulls a FacebookMathew Ingram
Twitter quietly rolled out a new feature—or irritant, depending on how you look at it—for users of its website on Tuesday, as well as for its iOS and Android apps: Photo and video previews now show up as expanded images directly in a tweet instead of requiring users to click on a link. Some fans of the move welcomed the new feature, but others seemed taken aback by all the multimedia filling their streams, and by the Facebook-style feel it gives to Twitter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks