Sanofi Profit Forecast Eases Concern After SetbacksSimeon Bennett
Sanofi said full-year profit will be at the lower end of a previous forecast, easing investor concern that the outlook would be even worse amid setbacks in emerging markets and the vaccines business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States