Redskins Name Rooted to Bottom Line Over Obama CritiqueScott Soshnick
Losing money, not criticism from the White House or public, probably is the only consequence that would prompt Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder to change his football team’s nickname, according to a brand specialist who helped create Outlook for Microsoft and Escalade for Cadillac.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day