MORE: Erste’s Romanian BCR Turns to 9-Month Net of 560m LeiIrina Savu
9-mo net income of 560m lei compares with net loss of 763m lei year-earlier, Banca Comerciala Romana says in e-mail today. *9M net charge of risk provisions fall 38% y/y to 1.64b lei vs 2.64b lei year earlier *NPL ratio at 29.6% of total loan portfolio at end-Sept *9M net interest income +0.1% y/y to 2.14b lei *Total assets -7% to 68.1b lei at end-Sept vs 73.3b lei at end-
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy