MORE: Erste’s Romanian BCR Turns to 9-Month Net of 560m LeiIrina Savu
9-mo net income of 560m lei compares with net loss of 763m lei year-earlier, Banca Comerciala Romana says in e-mail today. *9M net charge of risk provisions fall 38% y/y to 1.64b lei vs 2.64b lei year earlier *NPL ratio at 29.6% of total loan portfolio at end-Sept *9M net interest income +0.1% y/y to 2.14b lei *Total assets -7% to 68.1b lei at end-Sept vs 73.3b lei at end-
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week