Mexico Rate Below 3.5% Not Adequate for CPI Goal, Carstens SaysJose Enrique Arrioja and Nacha Cattan
Mexico’s central bank shouldn’t cut the key interest rate any lower than the current 3.5 percent as tax increases give a temporary boost to inflation, Governor Agustin Carstens said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy