IBM Quits Amazon Court Fight Over $600 Million CIA DealAndrew Zajac
International Business Machines Corp. abandoned its court fight with Amazon.com Inc. over a $600 million cloud computing contract for the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, citing the government’s urgency to begin work on the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing