Genel Sees Output Rising 50% Once Turkey Pipeline in UseBrian Swint
Genel Energy Plc, the biggest oil producer in the Kurdistan region of northern Iraq, said output will rise more than 50 percent when a new export pipeline to Turkey becomes operational next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets