Italian Banks Seen by Visco Considering Deeper WritedownsAndrew Frye and Lorenzo Totaro
European Central Bank Governing Council Member Ignazio Visco said Italian banks may write down more bad loans as lenders from Rome to Berlin prepare to open their books to ECB oversight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline